Re: Program change supported?

Batman
Participant

@Zynewave wrote:

Hi Batman,

@Batman wrote:

1st – Does podium support program change? If so where is it?

The method thcilnnahoj described is the way to get the prg. chg. parameter for a plugin.

2nd – Is there something like input transformer in Cuabse i could use to transform keyswich to program change?

Without knowing how the Cubase input transformer works, I think I will answer no to that question. There is no method for converting incoming MIDI messages into another type of MIDI message.

Thanks you, Frits.

I’ve learner a little about Podium and i can tell you’re very cleaver, well organized soft designer. I feel if i learn more it’s gonna heart to go back to Cubase. Most things i know about podium i would like to see in Cubase 5 now. Not to bash Steinberg as it is great software and I’m grateful to have it but Podium is so snappy and seems to have improved things that you see in other host as in smarter disign. Unfortunately, it looks like i will have to go back to Cubase because I’m sort of dependent on it for now. But i plan on buying Podium as a second solution. And to support development. Plus i want to play with this summer if i have the time.

For now, thanks for this great free software and good luck.

© 2021 Zynewave